Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pictures of Emily and Katelyn's visit

Yesterday was KEY, that went well (after the usual stressful morning of getting ready was over) and surprisingly I actually enjoyed watercolor painting! Today I'm going to clean for Grandma and tomorrow night I think, Emily and Katelyn are coming for a visit again. I can't wait, it will be a lot of fun!
Here are just a few pictures of Emily and Katelyn's last visit.

Katelyn and me

The little man Emily made out of my kneaded eraser :)

Emily and my bracelets, Best - Friends. Forever! :)

Emily's drawing

Emily and Sarah painted sunsets :)

My crazy cousin and crazy me!!
I love you Emily and Katelyn!!!

2 comments:

  1. lots of good clean silly fun!! I'm so glad you have girl cousins your age. It's amazing how creative you all are!! Hope this weekend is a good one, too. No doubt it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lot of fun having cousins our age!

    ReplyDelete