[He will] bestow on [those who mourn] a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor. - Isaiah 61:3 NIV (paraphrased)
Monday, February 21, 2011
Another boring update on my life.... :)
Well, my cousins just left, Emily was trying to convince her mom to let us come stay for a week (Sarah and me) but of course that didn't work out! :) We had a blast together over the weekend though... Going on walks and freezing ourselves, texting, annoying each other, dressing up and doing photo shoots, talking about doing plays and 'practicing' but never doing them :-P), staying up too late (10:30 or 11:00) then thinking of crazy stuff to say and do and laughing 'til we cried 'cause we needed sleep (that was mostly me), exploding stuff (that was a lot of fun ;), and all the other crazy stuff we do while we're together. Now I need to go down and clean up the atrocious mess from the photo shoot and catch up on the laundry that's been mostly forgotten over the weekend. Oh well, I enjoy cleaning and laundry and maybe Sarah and I will do some rearranging and decorating, we'll see. So this week we'll be getting ready to go to Sugar on Snow (a colonial re-enactment), we're leaving Thursday. I'm looking forwards to seeing everyone there and helping out over the weekend! :-) Well, I'm going to end this so that I can go and get going on those things I mentioned that needed to be done. :-) Hope you all have an excellent week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment