Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Happy belated Valentines Day to you all! :) Hope your yesterday was special! I shopped all morning, well not quite, just a few hours, then hurried to get ready to go to the church where I helped decorate and get ready for the banquet a little bit. Then about 5:45 All the babysitters and 'non-youth' headed over to Byler's who live only two miles from the church. The children were good, considering there were that many all together at once. By the time the parents started arriving to pick there kids up I was ready to just go to sleep! But it was fun and by what some of the couples said, they had a good time and it all went well, so I'm glad for that.
It's been crazy warm lately and I'm so looking forwards to spring! I love this time of year when everything's melting and you can just smell spring! :)
Wishing you all a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. We did enjoy the banquet VERY MUCH!! Thank you for babysitting and making it all possible.

    ReplyDelete