Friday, February 11, 2011

Just a quick update...

I sewed a skirt for myself this afternoon which put me in a rather bad mood (as sewing usually does to me) but as Sarah pointed out, at least she was reading to me (Disgusting Digestion a science book :)) which cheered me up faster after I was finished sewing.
We're going to a funeral in the cities tomorrow, so we're going down tonight and staying over with a friend then leaving tomorrow to go the rest of the way to the funeral.
Last weekend we had my cousins which was a lot of fun, I was planing on putting up some pictures but haven't got the chance yet, then this Thursday we had a family stay over that was on their way to Canada. They left this morning and we started packing. Mom had a funeral this afternoon and we were planning to leave about 4 or 5 when she got back, but as usual it's much later than we were planning to leave and we're still home.
After the funeral tomorrow we're probably heading home and Sunday we have church and an old family friend is hosting his annual 'pie day'. I'm not sure if we'll go for that or not. Life never does quite seem to slow down but the funny thing is, when somebody asks me, 'what's new' or what I've been doing, I think for a minute then say 'nothing much' or 'school'. Maybe because it's really nothing new, just the same old, oh well, life's good.
Hope you all have a good weekend and I'll try not to wait so long to update next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment