[He will] bestow on [those who mourn] a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor. - Isaiah 61:3 NIV (paraphrased)
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Nothing much... :)
Well, I wasn't really planing to write anything tonight, but I figured if I was gonna be on here anyways I might as well write a little bit! :) Blogging is addictive (kinda). :) Sugar on Snow was a lot of fun! And I got to see my new nephew, Weston David on the way home as well as my niece Bristol, Weston is adorable. I'm so tired out from Sugar on Snow and in desperate need of a shower! I had decided when we got home at 9:30 that I just wanted to go to bed so I quickly unpacked and was gonna skip the shower, but then I got a phone call from a friend and that lasted a while then I came up here and decided to check my e-mails which took a little longer than planned so I could have taken a shower in that time, but oh well, the shower can wait. People are more important anyways... most of the time. :) But I'll update y'all on Sugar on Snow tomorrow and stop boring you now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment