Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nothing new really...

Had an exhausting weekend, spending a few hours at the funeral on Saturday, then coming back to the Hendrickson's (where we stayed over night Friday and Saturday night). They left for church this morning around ten and we headed for home. On our way we stopped at Chris and Debbie's for about an hour and a half for Pie Day (as I mentioned in my last post). By the time we got home around 4:00 we were all long ready to be home. It's 8:30 and we're all very tired.
Tomorrow is the Valentines Banquet at church. If I can go shopping early enough in the morning I might go with Rachael in the afternoon and help set up and decorate but if not, I'll go later on with the others (if the family ends up going, depending on if the baby decides to come tomorrow afternoon/evening or not) and then spend the evening helping to babysit the children, they thought there would be around thirty of them, that should be fun. :)
But as tired as I am, it was good to see the Smith relatives again and the Hendrickson family. And I am looking forwards to the banquet tomorrow and spending the evening with all those cute little kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment