Friday, November 18, 2011

Quotes and Photography



A man who dares to waste one hour of his life has not learned the value of life.
Charles Darwin
Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Theodore Roosevelt
Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. -Unknown
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
John Burroughs
Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith.
Henry Ward Beecher
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
William Wallace
Just because someone doesn't love you how you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they've got!
We were made to lead the way, we could be the generation that finally breaks the chains, we were made to be courageous!
Casting Crowns
God's gift put man's best dreams to shame.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
William James

1 comment:

  1. The quotes were a blessing and I really enjoyed your choice of photos to go with them. Thank you! Mom

    ReplyDelete