Well today I'm 16. Every year on our birthday, we get to choose our meal. I decided a picnic would be fun so we went to Bemidji State Park with Durkees, Aaron and Carrie and Grandma Barb.
After the picnic, Potato salad, baked beans, hot dogs and watermelon and chocolate pudding cake with Penuche (caramel) frosting. I eventually opened presents. Nail polish from Mary, a nail kit from Ruth, John gave me a puzzle with 504 pieces... (I thought the number was odd) Mom and Lizzy bought me an inflatable paddle boat, Grandma gave me a devotional and Walmart gift card, Aaron and Carrie gave me Oreo cookies! :) Sarah gave me an assortment of things including a really cute tee shirt and then Dad gave me an awesome new camera! (Aaron and Carrie and Rachael pitched in too) It was an amazing birthday! (Durkees gave me bath and bodyworks lotion that smells amazing and an awesome duck tape wallet and a cute stone coaster later that night :))
So these pictures are just a bunch of randomness from my birthday, taken with my new camera that I'm pretty psyched about! :) Maybe I'll post more picture posts now.
We went swimming after gifts which was pretty sweet 'cause Aaron and Carrie came too. We stayed 'til after dark and Sarah and I got to stay at Grandma's with Emily and Katelyn. So I had a blast! Thanks to my wonderful family for making it special! :)
 |
| Beautiful Emily <3 |
 |
| Cutie! |
 |
| :) |
 |
| "Are you kidding me?!" |
 |
| PRETTY!!! :) |
 |
| I'm pretty sure she just hit Ruthie in the head with the football. lol |
 |
| Kalli!! <3 |
 |
| Getting ready to go swimming |
 |
| We didn't get to sleep all in the same place so we had to have our party the next morning. Oreo cookies and mini marshmallows and lots of pictures and laughing :) |
 |
| Getting a good picture of us four is almost impossible! hehe |
 |
| "I love you so much!" |
 |
Cousins by birth, bff by choice <3 I love you Emily!
So those are a few pictures and I might go on a photo shoot today and see what I can come up with in another post :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment