Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm Thankful for

Today I was thinking how thankful I am that despite being totally out of control in a very pain-filled world, I can still be happy. It's like right now I'm in this bubble of happiness that no matter how down I get I just bounce right back out and it can't hold me down, really it's a good feeling to be happy and I wish I could show some others that right now as I watch my friends struggling and their lives crumbling I want to make it better and I can't and that can really get me down, but I'm so thankful that happiness is right there within reach, waiting for me to reach out and take it.
I thought I'd do a short photo post of some things I'm thankful for so here goes.

Creativity
Art
Imagination

Family
Sarah :)

2nd chances and opportunities to try again
Forgiveness
People who believe in me

Flowers for my flower garden
Marigolds
Change
Petunias (one of my favorite flowers :))
Colors
Variety

My awesome camera! :)
Friendship
Love

Nature
Camoflauge
Frogs and Toads

White
Red
Green

Perspective
Life


Sarah's sense of humor-
"Ooh I think I've found my green thumb!"
(There's kinda a story behind that)

Pink
Dirt
Sand

Baby apples that will grow into big yummy apples this fall! :)
Foliage
Questions

Little sisters and their eagerness to garden

Lizzy our awesome chef

Yummy food!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment