Saturday it was way too hot, not like that's been unusual the past two weeks, but we decided to go swimming at the beach about two miles from us and since it's right by Grandma's she decided to join us for the evening. :) Here are a few pictures...
| I have discovered this really cool darkening effect on my camera called 'Toy camera so I used it in some of these pics. |
| Lizzy brought her harp and played for a while while we were there. She's getting really good, it sounds beautiful :) |
| The lake was so pretty! |
| It's really not the most impressive beach for size, but it's nice and clean and not usually very full of people and there's plenty of water to swim in! :) |
| Sarah couldn't swim because of her leg injury so she read a book and journaled insted |
| I thought the kids sand castle bucket was cute, it woulda maybe looked better on the sand but I was too lazy to go down there and I wasn't feeling super creative last night. |
| Again the lighting |
| Another shot of the sand castle bucket and spade, I like the light shining on it |
| Decided to try and swim in her flip flops like flippers you know... but I guess its not working that great...already lost one! :-o |
| Attempting to put the flip flop back on |
| Try again! |
| She's such a cutie! :) |
Fun! Love sharing in your life there! Thank you!
ReplyDelete