Monday, April 18, 2011

In memory of Daisy

Okay, so yeah, this is the second post about a silly dog, but this second one is for you who don't want to read the gory details of the accident.

Daisy  -  December 2008 - April 17, 2011

I think this was taken the first night we got her.
Aaron with Daisy Dec. '08

Sarah dressed Daisy up

Daisy and our cat Tiffany winter '09 I think

November 2010


November 2010

She was smart and annoying! And you didn't realize you were attatched to her in any way at all until she was gone... just like that!



4 comments:

  1. SO SAD!!! She was such a sweet dog in her own funny way...So sorry this happened...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she was... she had a good heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures bring back good memories. I had forgotten how cute she was a a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was adorable! I remember Grant bringing her over and we had to have her in the house! :)

    ReplyDelete