Well, it's been long enough since I last posted. :-) Friday (the 8th) Mom and I went to Dan and Traci's and helped out with cooking, cleaning, a bit of laundry and Davie. Then mom left and I stayed until Wednesday night (the 13th) when Dan and Traci brought me back. It was so cute, when they were ready to leave, Davie was waving good bye to everyone and then he started saying bye. He got a lot of attention for that because it's the first time he's said it, so he thought that was pretty cool and kept repeating it. :-)
Yesterday we decorated eggs in art class for spring. Here are some pictures.
 |
| Lizzy boiled 18 eggs for mom's art class |
 |
| Mixing dye for the eggs |
 |
John watching the dye mixing process
|
 |
| Trying to decide how to decorate my egg |
 |
| A few finished eggs drying |
 |
| Lizzy's finished product, 'He is Risen Indeed' | |
 |
| Lizzy dying her egg. |
 |
| Trying to get the eggs onto the stand to dry without smudging it is quite the challenge! |
 |
| Some of the finished eggs. |
|
|
|
And we thought spring was finally here with 60-75* weather... but the winter isn't ready to leave... I really think winter needs to learn to let go! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment