This is December weather, NOT weather for the end of April! I'm so so sick of this snow! The giant snowflakes that would be amazing and beautiful during the 'supposed to be winter months' are no longer welcome! Why can't spring quit being such a pushover and tell winter to leave?! I'm really looking forwards to spring, that is if it ever will come. it's melting and snowing at the same time right now. It's so disgusting!
But anyways, enough complaining, there are still good things in life! :) Like coffee and the fact that I get to see one of my best friends (Vanessa Rempel) on Sunday, it's been almost a year (a year in July so like 9 months) since I saw her last and so I'm really psyched about that!
Life has been so busy lately! Like I said in an earlier post, I spent most of last week with Dan and Traci, then the Thursday I got home, Aaron and I went out to visit Pete and Kelsey and didn't get home until like 2:00 or 2:30 am. We also were doing chores for a friend Thursday morning through Saturday evening.
Sunday was church and in the evening my good friend, Lena Hendrickson came for the evening and stayed over night and left pretty early on Monday morning. I had a blast with her, Aaron and Sarah, Lena and I went into town for awhile and just hung out.
Tuesday, mom, Rachael, Sarah and I went to the second hand store near us, Value Smart and I got a few shirts, all my old ones are pretty much stained, ripped or too small, so it's nice to have a few more.
Tomorrow is KEY.
Friday there's a possibility I'm going to Pete and Kelsey's until Saturday night or Sunday morning and then Sunday is Easter with them and the grandparents and it's also the day that as I mentioned before Aaron and I are most likely going to pick up Vanessa.
I really need to find a job of some sort, I'm pretty much broke, but anyways, so that's sorta a long update on my life right now. It's pretty crazy!
Enjoyed an update on your life, dearie! :)
ReplyDelete