Monday, March 21, 2011

Things I like

 A random post with some of my favorite things...

The color black


 
Hanging out with Emily





Black and white photographs





Black coffee! 


This picture kind of explains itself =]




Writing




Brandon Heath (Christian Artist) 


Casting Crowns
Taylor Swift (Country Artist)


I-pods


Playing piano
My sheet music =)


One of my favorite movies


Melissa Joan Hart (actress)


Another series of movies I love


Paul Walker (Actor) [I love his eyes! =]


Johnny Depp (favorite actor)


Johnny Depp in one of his movies (we share a birthday =)


Sandra Bullock (My almost favorite actress =)


My favorite version of this movie is 2009
with Ramola Garai and Johnny Lee Miller


Some of my favorite books
And the author


I love Jane Austen's style of writing


Tigger


Winnie the Pooh


Lake Superior is one of my favorite places


Beaches



Dancing in the rain
Walking in the rain




Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment