Ruth shuffling the pit cards
Mom dealing cards
Mom and John just before the game started
Katelyn and Sarah, they finally gave me a good picture! :)
Ruth and Mom were on a team
Katelyn organizing her cards
"Pit!" Emily won the first round
John waiting for mom to deal the cards for the next round
I won the next round
Ruth trying to get someone to trade cards with her
"Two! Two! Two!"
"One!"
I'll trade one!"
"No! That's not your card! I was trading with them!"
And Rachael looked at blogs online while we played.
Sarah drawing while we listen
Mom reading Heidi
Sarah and Katelyn
And Emily!
As you can see, we had a blast! =)
(Sorry the quality of the photos isn't that great, I was having trouble with my flash.)
It was a fun night - the only thing that would have made it better would have been if Aaron had been home....
ReplyDeletehorible picture of me and katelyn. i can't belive you anna :P
ReplyDelete