I had a regular come in this morning with his son who has some slight mental handicap. He wanted to pay so he counted out the dollar bills some were crumpled 'I can't use those' his dad told him he could he was a few dollars short so they had to count out change. His dad kept thanking me for my patience but really I should have thanked them for the smile he put on my face. His cheerful attitude and sense of humor was great and I had nothing better to be doing. I'very always admired the happiness and innocence of those people.
Ive been fighting a bad attitude towards work and wear all day and what's better to boost a mood than listing your blessings?
Today I am thankful for my dad getting up at 6 AM to drive me to work since it was too cold for my car to start.
- that the sun is shining, makes -22 feel a little less cold.
-coffee to start my day off wake me up and warm me up on break.
-thankful that my coworkers that made it so far have been in good moods.
-good customers so far today.
Honestly I'm just thankful that God has allowed me one more day and another chance to make a difference in the world. May He give me the grace to not mess it up.
What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment