I felt like giving that last post some sort of long rambling title to fit it, like a Charles Dickens' chapter title. ;) Did you know he was paid by the word? Certainly one way to motivate an author to find the most fascinating words possible, maybe that's why the quality of literature has gone down... (or the understandableness [I'm aware that is not a word:P] has gone up?) people are no longer paid by the word so they no longer have a need to search for the craziest and longest and most 'wordy' descriptions possible. Rachael you would have done well writing for whoever Dickens wrote for! Awing everyone with your ability to make even the simplest thing seem completely baffling and unfathomably deep with long words! ;-)
Okay, really this post wasn't about that, that was just a result of my ADD and saying what I think... or typing as the case may be... and before this turns into a completely random 1 AM post with my philosophy on life and me working out every little problem or thought in this post... What I wanted to say was that poem I posted, A Miracle Mistaken... Completely fictitious... I've had too many people asking me about that one, thought I'd clarify. No it's not about me. I LOVE writing in first person... but most of the stuff I write about, I'm just imagining! Don't worry! =)
And in the words of Mitch (Rachael ;-))'
So there you have it!
Okay, really this post wasn't about that, that was just a result of my ADD and saying what I think... or typing as the case may be... and before this turns into a completely random 1 AM post with my philosophy on life and me working out every little problem or thought in this post... What I wanted to say was that poem I posted, A Miracle Mistaken... Completely fictitious... I've had too many people asking me about that one, thought I'd clarify. No it's not about me. I LOVE writing in first person... but most of the stuff I write about, I'm just imagining! Don't worry! =)
And in the words of Mitch (Rachael ;-))'
So there you have it!
That's totally an INSIDER'S post! lol.
ReplyDeleteLol thus why I did not expound! ;)
DeleteAhhhhh! I had wondered about that post, though I figured that it was just something that you posted without to much thought to what ppl might think!!! I love you gal!!! ~Lavina
ReplyDelete