Friday, November 9, 2012

A Miracle Mistaken

A Miracle Mistaken 

We've made a mess
I'm scared to death
I can't confess 
I hold my breath 
This can't be real
I'm numb inside
I cannot feel
I try to hide
Try to deny
And you get mad
You know I lie
I feel so bad
But I'm afraid
If I admit
The mistake made
I can't hide it
It will be there
I'm not ready 
No one will care
I am unsteady
People will judge
I'll disappoint
They'll hold a grudge
Can't see the point
Miracle child
A pure beauty
But it's defiled
By impurity
Ashamed of it
It's not to blame
Not fair but it 
Will bear my shame
Beautiful child
Redeeming grace
Innocence wild
Washing all trace
My redemption 
My sweet pardon
For temptation
I took part in
A second chance
To get it right
To get this dance
Perfect tonight
You're mine forever
I'd never trade you
I hope forever
You'll be pure and true.
~Anna Marie~

    -September 26, 2012-

No comments:

Post a Comment