Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Location of Heaven and Hell

     Have you ever really thought about where Heaven is or where Hell is? I mean, we all know Heaven is up and Hell down right?!
     Growing up, I've always thought of Heaven as above the sky, but where above the sky? In outer space? Just above the blue? I always imagined the sky as being a layer and Heaven on top of that, but how logical is that?!
     And Hell? Below the earth...in the fiery core? Or is that too in outer space?
     Or are they not even in our world? At the end of an eternity we could never find the end of, is there another world below us and above us like we're the frosting in between?
     Are they non existent places that exist but not in our world?
     Obviously the only way to get to either is by death, and then only our spirit goes.
     Is it hard for you to fathom this?
     How would you explain where Heaven and Hell are?

No comments:

Post a Comment