Friday, September 14, 2012

Good Morning Beautiful World

I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in. ~George Washington Carver
The sun in this picture reminds me of when I was younger, one of my favorite books to look at was  Ideals - Hymns of Faith and Inspiration, and my favorite picture was one like this that went with the song Turn Your Eyes upon Jesus. I really didn't know the tune that well but I'd always try and sing it best I could. :) 


How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains! ~John Muir

God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars. ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Martin Luther
This handsome rooster enjoys heralding the morning bright and early most days. 


After all, I don't see why I am always asking for private, individual, selfish miracles when every year there are miracles like white dogwood. ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. ~Lao Tzu
Morning bath!







Sidewalk art, oh the innocence of childhood! :)

I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural which is infinite, which is yes. ~E.E. Cummings

2 comments:

  1. You have gotten GOOD with your pics girl! Thanks for capturing this lovely morning in pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)It was too awesome to pass up! :)

    ReplyDelete