Thursday, May 26, 2011

Okay, well I've been wanting to post something on here, and I've sat down a couple times today trying to write something but the words wouldn't come, so I decided to briefly update you on my life the last little while.
Last weekend, my aunt and cousins, Emily and Katelyn came, Auntie stayed at Grandpa and Grandma's and Emily and Katelyn stayed with us. We had a blast! Saturday morning, Emily and auntie were going to a wedding and like twenty minutes before Emily had to go to grandma's to get ready, she called her mom and asked if I could come so I had jut a few minutes to shower and get ready, hardest part was deciding what to wear but Emily helped me with that. It was fun driving the two hours to International Fall with them. The wedding was nice  too.
Sunday, Emily and Katelyn came to church with us and we went to Dale Ropps' for lunch. They left Sunday evening.
Monday I ran errands with Rachael, Tuesday we gardened, we've got 2-1/2 LONG rows of strawberries and they've got quack grass in them so they take forever to pull... you get about 3-4 feet weeded in an hour or two. It's a big job! Wednesday I mowed grandpa and grandma's lawn and ours and cut up some rhubarb and froze it. Then we had small groups at our place. Today I caught up on laundry and tomorrow I think, my cousins are coming for the weekend and both my parents have nephews graduating on Sunday... so life's busy in a way, but when I slow down enough to look back... I don't remember why I thought it was so busy. :) Busy or not, I'm enjoying life! :) But this supposed to be brief update is getting long and boring... and dad want the computers shut down, so I'll close and try to make sure the next posts not so boring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment