This is a post I put on Xanga a while back, I haven't really had time to do another 'real' photo blog. I'm hoping to again soon though... I was going to put something else on here, like a poem I wrote or something, but the words didn't want to come, and the 'poetry' I already have is rather morbid, so this will have to do for now.



Live like tomorrows the last day of your life!


Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss



Nobody knows what tomorrow holds, never take for granted the time you have with the ones you love.


Even if it seems eternally grey, tomorrow will surely bring the sunshine.



| The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone. ~George Elliot |

There's something good and beautiful in everyone if we just take the time to look.

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel, like you're less than, less than perfect to me! - Pink

Friends are the laughter in life.

Everyone needs someone they can share everything with!


Life is too short to have regrets.

Dear Grandpa,
Thank you for your example and everything you've taught me.
I've got so many great memories of spending time with you,
all the fishing trips, canoeing, playing dominoes, helping with
your projects. You always encouraged me to do better and
I never felt like a failure even if I didn't get it the first time.
Thank you for the time and prayers you have invested in
my life!
You always have time and make everyone feel special
I don't know how you do it, but you always make everyone
feel loved!
Now it's hard to watch you slowly slipping away, you're
going to be missed terribly when you're gone! But someday
I'll see you again in heaven where we never have to say good-bye.
I've got so many great memories of spending time with you,
all the fishing trips, canoeing, playing dominoes, helping with
your projects. You always encouraged me to do better and
I never felt like a failure even if I didn't get it the first time.
Thank you for the time and prayers you have invested in
my life!
You always have time and make everyone feel special
I don't know how you do it, but you always make everyone
feel loved!
Now it's hard to watch you slowly slipping away, you're
going to be missed terribly when you're gone! But someday
I'll see you again in heaven where we never have to say good-bye.
I love you Grandpa!
Love,
Anna
thanx for the post! it almost made me cry
ReplyDelete