Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lately....

     Oh my, haven't posted in like two weeks. Since my last post, we celebrated Mary's birthday, I went bowling for the first time, Aaron and Carrie set up the trellis they built for Rachael, hmm... lots of gardening, hanging out with Aaron and Carrie, visited Hailee Critchfield in the hospital... I was gonna blog about that but didn't finish it... I haven't taken any pictures for blog posts in a while. I probably could use some random ones but I'm not using the computer that works for pictures tonight. I just thought I'd update this blog since it's been awhile. Tomorrow Mimi is coming over and we're going to bake some things to sell at the sidewalk sale in Walker her mom goes to. Kinda an experiment because we both need some extra change... we'll see how this goes, hopefully good! :)
     Just a thought today,
     Do you see your cup half full or half empty, they look the same but how you see them makes a big difference.
     Something I was thinking about earlier when I was in a bad mood. What do y'all think? Is your cup half full or is it half empty?

No comments:

Post a Comment