Well, Mom went to Keewatin with Sarah this morning, so that they could trade places with Lizzy and Mary, helping Traci. John and Rachael rode along so just Ruth, Dad and I were home. Didn't see a whole lot of Dad but Ruth and I spent the day together, school and baking and some dishes is about all we got done, but we had a lot of fun. I made 10 loaves of bread for one of mom's bread customers who needed bread today, while Ruthie made a doll out of clay, then we baked 3 different kinds of cookies, Ginger, Chocolate, and Chocolate No-bake cookies. She's so much fun, I figured I'd share some pictures with you guys since I haven't posted in a while, so here ya are. :)
 |
| Trying to decide what kind of cookies to bake. |
 |
| I made Chocolate No-bake cookies |
 |
| Ruth and I made frosted Chocolate drop cookies together |
 |
Pretending to be Martha Mahinsky. She made me laugh all morning. :)
(If you don't know who Martha Mahinsky is, click on her name above)
|
 |
| Arranging a cookie tray |
 |
| Ruthie made these Ginger cookies mostly by herself |
 |
| The clay person Ruthie made while I baked bread, it's not put together but you get the idea :) |
 |
| Making a couch for her dollhouse, in between batches of cookies |
 |
The final product of all our baking
(this is just a few of the cookies) |
 |
| <3 |
 |
Such a beautiful smile on such a beautiful girl! <3
I'm so thankful God has blessed me with this wonderful sister! |
Tell Ruth the gingerbread cookie was DELICIOUS!!!
ReplyDelete-Cherish
Alright. I will. Glad u enjoyed it ;)
ReplyDeleteDid you save me any cookies? Seriously, I missed you all. It was fun to get a peek into what went on while I was gone. Mom
ReplyDelete