Wow well there's just about 4 hours and 7 minutes of 2011 left and then it's January 1, 2012... We get double to get used to, a new month to write and a new year! :)
2011 has honestly been one of the worst and best years of my life! we've gone through some really crazy tough things I never dreamed we'd experience and yet this year has really been a year that I think I've grown up a lot and learned a lot about myself and others and more about God and what life means and what I believe.
Met some new people, saw some people leave... isn't that the way it goes, people come, and people leave and maybe we don't know how we touch others and how people will touch us but they all do, sometimes subtly sometimes obviously.
I don't know, I guess it's traditional to make New Year Resolutions, but I don't know if I'll make any this year. I wonder sometimes, what the point is if half the time we don't keep them anyways, but then if we never made resolutions we'd never improve right? But really we shouldn't have to wait for the new year, each day is a new start and a new opportunity to improve!
Well I hope your new year is full of blessings and you grow closer to Him, and find true joy in each new day! Don't get so busy you forget to take in the little things in life! Take time to marvel at the intricacy of a rose, or the beauty of a sunset or the joy in a baby's laughter! Hope this year you find God's grace and love and joy in a new way in each of the 365 days ahead!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
My verse for 2011:
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. - Philippians 4:13
This is My Now - Jordin Sparks
( Just the lyrics here: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jordinsparks/thisismynow.html)

Welcome 2012! Thanks for your inspiring post! Love ya!
ReplyDelete