Making Bonbons for Christmas Eve... Peanut butter, coconut, almond bark (Rachael can't have powdered sugar which is the main ingredient in the 'dough') and white chocolate (almond bark for dad)... Had lots of help and fun but I'm thoroughly sick of bonbons! =P Here are some pictures...
![]() |
| The coconut dough |
![]() |
| Ready to be dipped |
![]() |
| Dipping them |
![]() |
| Some of the first dipped bonbons ready to freeze. They had a little extra chocolate around the edges but still tasted pretty fantabulous! :) |
![]() |
| My lovely helpers, Ruth, Mary and Sarah :) |
![]() |
| Went outside to get some pictures of the falling snow but the camera wouldn't pic it up. So here's a picture of Ruthie and Toby Mac. |
![]() |
| Mary helped me dip half the bonbons once I was sick of it. Rachael finished them when Mary went 'to wrap her presents' :) |
![]() |
| Caught in the act! =P But I guess cooks have the right to snitch. :) |
![]() |
| Dipping them... they made less than I remembered making last year, but maybe it's my imagination. I think we'll have plenty! =P |
![]() |
| John found it necessary to 'help' ya know lick the bowls or taste test.... those jobs we are incapable of doing... ;) |
![]() |
| Adorable, mischievous grin! =] |
![]() |
| Peanut Butter bonbons mmmm!!! I LOVE peanut butter... |
















FUN! FUN! FUN! Thank you for all your hard work and I can testify that they are VERY GOOD! I like your music!
ReplyDeleteThanks mom! :)
ReplyDelete