Monday, October 17, 2011

Well, I've been here 8 days already! It's going by really quickly! There's more involved than I had expected when I came, and things I have to do at home that I didn't realize I had to do, I think I'll have around 2 hours worth of exercises, etc. that I have to do when I'm home. So it should be interesting, I also thought we'd have Saturday and Sunday off, but Saturday morning you go through everything like normal, and then they give you a code to get in and you can come in Saturday evening if you want and you also have to come at least once on Sunday. But it was okay.
Right now I'm on my break, I get three hours off today 'cause somehow I got done 15-30 minutes early, so Rachael and I walked down to the gas station about a block away and got Heath Ice cream bars. It's really windy out but it's nice for a walk, it was terribly cold this morning, it definitely feels like fall. Rachael took pictures this morning of everything and of some of the people here and me, so I'll post those maybe this evening.
It's been crazy trying to fit in school as well as the treatments, just 'cause once I get home, I do my exercises, which only takes like 20 minutes, then Shiphrah and Judah usually want to hang out, and I procrastinate since I'd rather hang out with them than do school, but I can do it if I decide to and it's not that hard. I've been bringing some of it along and doing it on the way home in the car, since on the way there it's too dark, since Rachael insists on leaving by 7:00 even though we get there 20 minutes early every day! :-P But I don't know what I'd do without her 'cause I tend to dawdle and take my time! :-o And about 15 to 8:00 the Muslim school kids meet their bus so it's really fun to watch them, they're clothes are so amazingly colorful!
Tomorrow and Wednesday, two of the girls here are leaving, Emily and 'Kayla, and Bridie left on Saturday, so of the scoliosis patients that were here when I came, there's just Doug, who is still making Rachael and I laugh. =)
So there we have it, another rambling post, but I'll close, 'cause I think that's all I have to say, and I'll post pictures later.

2 comments: