So here's the pics I said I'd post, there will be a few more tomorrow most likely. These are mostly in chronological order, up until after Dr. Woggon adjusts me everything's upstairs then the others are downstairs.
 |
| The wobble chair. And I wasn't waving... it's one of the exercises. =) |
 |
| I don't know what this one's called but they were switching it around 'cause it wasn't set up right. |
 |
| Stephanie (in black) and Therese (in red), they have this massager thing that they use before strapping you on here. The bottom half goes up and down. |
 |
| And here's a clearer picture of it all set up. |
 |
| Neck traction exercise, you start standing straight and kinda bend your knees. |
 |
| The 'drop', the 'halter' thing has a five pound weight on it and the 'drop' vibrates, this is 5 minutes long. |
 |
| Here's the head weight. |
 |
| Therese, and Stephanie and me, not the greatest pic of me, but we just took one. =) |
 |
| Waiting for Dr. Woggon in room 1.... sometimes it takes him a while. This is in the morning. |
 |
| Talking to Dr. Woggon, I look like a kid. lol And the reason I'm hugging myself is because it has to do with the adjustment. lol |
 |
If you look closely, there's an air bag thing under my chest, the first adjustment, he replaced it with a whoopee cushion, I totally had no clue what was going on! He says everyone gets the whoopee cushion the first time.
You'd think at 61 he'd grown out of that kinda tricks! =P |
 |
| A new exercise for my TMJ (lock jaw), he had Rachael take a picture of it. =P |
 |
| SST? (Standing Spinal Twist I'm pretty sure) I'm standing on a vibrating platform. This is 5 minutes. |
 |
| Rachael says I look like Snoopy. |
 |
| Not sure what this is called, but it's 5 minutes again, and again it vibrates. Vibration is supposed to make your bones grow or something like that I think? |
 |
| Therese strapping me into the traction chair, this is one of the things I'll be bringing home. I sit here for 30 minutes. |
 |
| Not the most attractive pic of me! lol |
 |
| SLA (forgot what it stands for) 20 minutes on here, it vibrates, and I'll also be taking this home, (the blue disc and the stuff I'm wearing) |
 |
| 4 pound head weight, 7 pounds on the SLA and 16 pound hip weight. The head weight used to give me a headache but I'm mostly used to it. |
 |
| The lounge, for Lizzy =) |
 |
| Kinda the same thing again. |
 |
| Across from the couch is a tv and a little further than me is a bathroom and the door out. |
 |
| The back where we park |
 |
| The side view |
 |
Dr. Woggon and me, it took a bit to get this picture since Dr. Woggon was in a joking mood! lol
So that's about all the pictures I have from today. I hope to have some of the mom's, Rachael, McKayla and Emily and me tomorrow, and a pic of Amanda and me. But for now it's late and I need to go to bed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment