He's There
When it seems that I am lost in the night
And I'll never see morning's light,
When it feels it's too hard to go on
And I have forgotten my song.
I know that He's there;
And I know that He cares,
He knows what He's doing with me,
Even though I can't see,
I know that He's there!
I don't understand His plan for my life,
But though the pain cuts like a knife
And it feels like I'm going to drown,
I know that He won't let me down.
I know that He's there;
And I know that He cares,
He knows what He's doing with me,
Even though I can't see,
I know that He's there!
And I know I can rest,
Lean hard on His promise,
That He'll never leave me nor forsake me.
'Cause I know that He's there
And I know that He cares,
He knows what He's doing with me,
Even though I can not see,
I know that He's there!
Love the way you write Annie Girl! Keep it up and keep looking to HIM who is able~ I love you! <3 Hugs =)
ReplyDelete