So, once again it's been too long since I blogged.
Last week was long, and short. So the family left for FOCIS (family camp) on Sunday. I stayed home to take care of the garden and get some 'rest' and dad stayed home to work.
Sunday I stayed home from church, and around noon or so, Danny called and asked if I could take care of Davie while him and Traci went out for their anniversary. I took pictures but somehow I got a bad SD Card and none of my pics were able to be saved.
Monday through Thursday I had green beans and cucumbers and broccoli, cauliflower and corn to process, which kept me busy.
Monday my cousin Katelyn came over and helped me pick beans, the company was nice. Tuesday night I stayed over night at a friends place (Angelle Sporre). Then Thursday dad left and I had the house to myself. Saturday night I went over to Angelle's again, and went to Kitchi with them in the morning. Then stayed over the next evening and came in with them when they came into town Monday afternoon.
So the whole week was busy and tiring, but fun in a way, with all the produce I had between 4 and 6 hours of stuff to do each day and I wondered, 'Is this how mom feels? Always something more to do?' it made me appreciate what she does much more! Thanks mom!! When I finally got to Friday, I'm like what on earth am I gonna do now that I don't have work? But it was nice to relax a bit.
So much is happening right now! It's crazy, it seems life is dull then all of a sudden, it dumps a bunch of drama in your lap all at once and you wonder 'how on earth am I supposed to get through this all?' But I know we will somehow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment