Wednesday, August 31, 2011

In His Hands

These last few days have been like going through Hell it seems! Everything seems to be spinning faster and faster out of my control and everything bad seems to happen at once. The other day a friend posted on my Facebook wall Romans 8:28. Then today I was worrying about some things that were happening in my life and God gave me the phrase '...Rejoice in the LORD, He makes no mistake...'  from the song below and I just realized that He was in charge, whatever I go through, it's all in his plan and he has a purpose for it! I'm so thankful that He has given me family and that He's promised to never leave me, I know I don't have to walk through this all alone! 

Rejoice In the Lord 
Ron Hamilton

God never moves without purpose or plan
When trying His servant and molding a man.
Give thanks to the LORD though your testing seems long;
In darkness He giveth a song.

I could not see through the shadows ahead;
So I looked at the cross of my Savior instead.
I bowed to the will of the Master that day;
Then peace came and tears fled away.

Now I can see testing comes from above;
God strengthens His children and purges in love.
My Father knows best, and I trust in His care;
Through purging more fruit I will bear.

O Rejoice in the LORD
He makes no mistake,
He knoweth the end of each path that I take,
For when I am tried
And purified, I shall come forth as gold.




And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 
~Romans 8:28



I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  ~Philippians 4:13




  She's talking about death, but I think this song can be related to whether you're going through a death or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment