I figure it's about time for an update on this much neglected blog. What better than a post about the crazy wonderful toddler of mine right?! He's ridiculously smart and he drives me crazy! The tantrums are real! We recently moved to a 2 bedroom and he's in his own bedroom now which is surprisingly something I really like. I still have nights I have to check on him 3 or 4 times before I can go to sleep but after 2 years of him only sleeping in my room, I have to admit my own space is nice!
He loves books, nothing new for him but he will sit through books like Dr Suess, Green Eggs and Ham. Today as I read it to him he was quoting parts with me.
I've noticed his memory is incredible right now, I'm trying to figure out ways to take advantage of and grow that. I've started playing the memory game with him with cards I made from Eric Carle's The Very Hungry Caterpillar. He loves it and actually is really good at it and catching on to the rules.
He is extremely compassionate. He had the flu for a couple days and threw up quite a few times. I got it a few days after him and the one time I threw up he came to the bathroom and brought me a bucket and put his hand on my back, very concerned for me. He melts my heart!
He loves art, cutting, pasting, painting, markers, any form.
He is obsessed with Star Wars, legos and the movie Big Hero 6 and Mickey Mouse.
He sings a lot, it's so cute! He's started using this deep dramatic voice every now and then to sing and it cracks me up every time!
He's learning emotions, his commonly used ones are "sad" and "mad" and "happy. He says "funny joking" "uh-oh sghettios" "no way!!" "Big more!" -about portions of food "Whole 'tainer"-because Who doesn't like eating out of the container right?! And "Coby do it!" -very independent, this one.
Oh yeah and he is super excited about his "baby brudder" who will be joining us in May! (He has even saved a package of wipes for him.)
He's recently started to ask "Why?" about most everything I tell him, But simple answers most of the time are answered with "Oh!"
Here are some recent pictures of my punkin.
 |
| He loves to help, cooking, laundry, cleaning he goes "big helper!" <3 br="">3> |
 |
| His crazy wild hair. He put foot lotion in it. Lotion is his gel. |
|
|
|
 |
| This train set was a birthday gift from auntie Mary and one of his favorite toys! |
 |
| Too tired for food. |
 |
| He loves his tea parties! |
 |
| His fashion... mama's clothes, this is a phase he has mostly grown out of! |
 |
| That smile! |
 |
| The gender reveal! Coby decided he needed to open the box. :) |
 |
| Christmas gift from Grandpa Steve Zachow, he was so excited about the legos. |
 |
| He helped to make this cake and he was so proud! |
 |
We finally got a family year pass to the Science Center in town and it's very hard to convince him to leave that place!
|
 |
| Waiting patiently for his coffee to brew. |
 |
| His winter style <3 td="">3> |
 |
| Giving his lion a ride. :) |
WONDERFUL post!!! I can just hear him saying so many of those things!! Love the pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's Gemmy! =)
ReplyDelete