Thursday, September 22, 2011

Family Traditions

The other night the family was sitting around the dinning room discussing what needed to be done before the camping trip we're about to take. Mom found a piece of paper and a pen for a grocery list and started jotting things down.
 "We need ice cream cones and pistachio pudding to eat at Park Point." someone said. At dad's unsure face they everybody chimed "It's tradition! We always eat pistachio pudding in ice cream cones at Park Point!" dad gave in.
"We need to get Bisquick for Lizzy's dough gobs." mom says. Dad again looks uncertain... "It's tradition ya know!" mom says with a laugh. I love our family 'traditions!' :-)

I'm really looking forwards to this camping trip. I hope the weather's as nice as it's supposed to be! :-) So excited to be on the North Shore! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment